This online course is designed to provide a general overview of Series 88 Radial Machines preventive maintenance and its main setups. It can serve as a prerequisite for the live training "Radial Lead Sequencer Inserter: Operation and Maintenance" or/and as a knowledge refresher for experienced engineers and technicians.
This course is composed of the following lessons:
- Lesson 1: General Specifications.
- Lesson 2: Parts and Functions with Sequence of Events.
- Lesson 3: Maintenance Prerequisites.
- Lesson 4: Preventive Maintenance.
- Lesson 5: Tool Kits.
- Lesson 6: Machine Setups Part 1.
- Lesson 7: Machine Setups Part 2.
- Lesson 8: Machine Setups Part 3.
Duration of the Course:
You will have 30 days to complete this course.
24 hours - 7 days a week.
You can access the course at any time during the duration of the course.
This course does not replace the live training "Radial Lead Sequencer Inserter Machine: Operation and Maintenance." For information about the live training, contact us http://www.uic.com/inquiry-training/